Sunday 10 March 2013

Ballymacormick Walk

Glenganagh, March 2013 © Lord Belmont in Northern Ireland

It was another bitterly cold day today, weighing in at 4.5 Celsius, according to my thermometer. It felt colder, taking the "wind-chill-factor" into account.

I motored towards Groomsport, County Down, with the hood down in the two-seater. At Clandeboye, I swiftly closed it, feeling somewhat chilly.

At Groomsport, I parked, donned the Hunter wellingtons, and began my walk round the coast, towards Ballyholme Bay.

The numerous, lofty chimneys of Glenganagh House could easily be seen from the shore.


I returned via the main road, passing Glenganagh's gate lodge, built ca 1900.

1 comment :

The Earl Bishop said...

Are you aware-

http://www.samsung.com/uk/news/localnews/2012/by-royal-appointment