Tuesday 5 June 2012

The Queen's Message


     "The events that I have attended to mark my Diamond Jubilee have been a humbling experience."

      "It has touched me deeply to see so many thousands of families, neighbours and friends celebrating together in such a happy atmosphere."

     "But Prince Philip and I want to take this opportunity to offer our special thanks and appreciation to all those who have had a hand in organising these Jubilee celebrations."

     "It has been a massive challenge, and I am sure that everyone who has enjoyed these festive occasions realises how much work has been involved."

     "I hope that memories of all this year’s happy events will brighten our lives for many years to come."

      "I will continue to treasure and draw inspiration from the countless kindnesses shown to me in this country and throughout the Commonwealth."

     "Thank you all."

No comments :