Monday 14 March 2011

El Cotillo: IX

It's the penultimate day at El Cotillo for Timothy Belmont and we have sunny intervals presently; though I'm sanguine that the day shall be spent on the beach.

As I already mentioned, there were large hailstones interspersed with heavy rain throughout yesterday. After dinner at the Casa Rustica last night, I had to wait awhile before the rain eased off.

I have some interesting extinct 17th century Ulster baronetcies to post when I return to Belmont Hall (!).

2 comments :

madpierre said...

Terrible things going on in Japan, its shocking to watch it unfolding on the news and certainly brings it home to you how much we take for granted. Have a good trip home and we can maybe catch up for a few jars in the near future!!!!!

Timothy Belmont said...

Mad Pierre! Et Tu Brute! Cryptic, what?

Yes, the old flight departs tomorrow evening and his lordship ought to be back in Ulster Blighty during the early hours of Wed morning.

See you soon, BP!