Wednesday 19 January 2011

City Airport

I'm on my way to London and presently waiting in the Departures Lounge at 9am. I strapped my hand luggage to the back of my trusty bike and rode down the icy road, crossing the foot-bridge, through the old entrance to Belfast City Airport and past Shamus's aircraft (well secured to the ground!).

I remembered to declare my netbook pc; however omitted to show them the toiletries which I'd put in a see-through plastic bag, so they xrayed the trolley case.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Off to Savile Row for the Royal Wedding top hat and tails?

Anonymous said...

Oops! I'm sorry. I see by your new photograph you already have them!

Timothy Belmont said...

I possess them; however I shan't need them on this occasion.

Anonymous said...

lol you will if my uncle has anything to do with it lol xx J xx

Irishlad said...

Tim,what is Shamus'aircraft?

Timothy Belmont said...

It's a grey-coloured 8-seater private aircraft parked at at the old part of the airport.