Thursday 8 July 2010

Optic Recovery

I spend a large part of my time in Belfast yesterday, mainly to have a laser operation performed on my left eye. I was to have both eyes done, though the surgeon judged that only the left one required treatment, in the interim at least. This would be good news because I'd probably receive a substantive refund, provided that the right eye doesn't need treatment. Time will tell.

My left eye is running like a stream and there is discomfort, as one is advised prior to treatment. I return today for an initial check-up.

I enjoyed a light lunch of smoked salmon tart with a mixed salad at Alden's in the City; and think I may have found a suitable hall table at Ross's auction-house. I'll give them a ring this morning in order to see if there is a reserve price thereon.

No comments :