Monday 17 December 2007

Indian Foodfest


We headed over to my Aunt's last night along with other members of the family circle, and phoned the Ganges Indian restaurant in Holywood to order a takeaway meal for delivery. It took about forty-five minutes to arrive, the driver having to phone because he couldn't find us!

We enjoyed a variety of food, ranging from onion bhajis to Chicken Korma, Bhuna and nan breads. Tasty and enjoyable. None of us drank too much: we had to drive home. Nevertheless, we celebrated Christmas with a glass of bubbly each; closely followed by a spot of karaoke, my aunt and I both liking to exercise the vocal chords as often as possible. We arrived home just after ten.

My cousin creates the most wonderful hand-made Christmas cards and it's always a delight to receive them. I meant to ask her if she had ever considered starting her own website with an online mail-order business.

No comments :